Like my last post, I really don’t know what more I can say about Spinach Artichoke Dip. Everyone’s had it, everyone loves it. Seriously, have you ever met someone that doesn’t love spinach artichoke dip?? Think about it! This is my favorite recipe I’ve tried. The cream cheese makes it really rich and creamy. Mmm…
I made this for my family’s big Christmas Eve dinner, and everyone loved it! All my family were making comments like, “excuse me miss fancy nice dish!” and “wow Jasmine when did you learn to cook like this?” (I haven’t seen them in a while…and they don’t need to know that everything I make is so simple!).
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 pk frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 pk cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained & diced
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sprinkle of paprika
- tortilla chips or bread
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (except paprika & chips).
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes, till heated through & bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or toasted french bread slices (slice french bread, rub with olive oil, sprinkle w/salt & pepper & bake/broil till crispy).
- I made a double batch of this and was VERY happy that I did!
Tags: Spinach Artichoke Dip
Posted in Appetizers, Once a Month Cooking, Quick Recipes | 1 Comment »